Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nail Polish of the Day #2


Today's polish is Revlon Top Speed in "Royal"

I bought this color over the summer at Walmart and hadn't tried it out yet. I'm pleasantly surprised. I usually enjoy Revlon polishes, and this one is no exception. In my experience, when a brand claims "fast drying" or "insta-dry" (ahem...Sally Hansen) it's usually a terrible (and messy) disappointment. But this one was super fast drying! The only down side was the formula was a bit thin (I guess that's what helps it dry so quickly), but that was nothing 3 coats couldn't fix. So this is 3 coats of Royal with a base coat and Seche Vite on top. This would be a great shade for the 4th of July since it's a true blue.  



Here's a shot of it in direct sunlight. Love that bright shade of blue!

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful. I saw it advertised on tv last night. Im still rockin my lee press on nails. Dollar General has the KISS brand which are good fro 2.50! you just have to buy your own glye and they have a brush on one for 2.00. those squeeze ones are so awkward. you have nice nails so you dont need the talons.

    ReplyDelete